We offer high quality, affordable outpatient surgical services. We are dedicated to providing the best experience possible for you and your pet.
Your pet will receive exceptional medical care from our compassionate and dedicated team members which include highly skilled and experienced veterinary surgeons, licensed veterinary technicians and patient care technicians.
Our surgical care team incorporates best practices and advanced techniques to provide high quality procedures for your pet and to ensure their safety and comfort during their stay with us.
Our veterinary center combines excellence in surgical training, advanced diagnostics, and extensive veterinary experience to offer affordable outpatient surgery for your pet.
Our surgical team strives to minimize postoperative pain and improve patient comfort before, during, and after surgery. In order to provide the best care possible for your pet, we also offer complimentary follow up appointments at our center for all surgical patients.
General Surgery Includes:
- Pre-anesthetic physical examination
- Individualized general anesthetic plan based on age, body type, breed
- Anesthetic vital sign monitoring by licensed professional care team members to include blood pressure, EKG, respiratory, temperature, pulse oximeter, capnography
- Each patient is kept warm with a heated blanket
- IV catheter and fluid therapy, if necessary
- Pre- and post- operative pain medication to include systemic medication to ensure that our patients remain comfortable both during and after the procedure
- Additional medications, antibiotics, and E-Collar if necessary
- Follow-op visit and exam if necessary
Surgical Procedures Offered:
- Amputation, Leg, Feline $450
- Amputation, Leg, Canine $650
- Amputation, Tail $325
- Amputation, Toe $325
- Anal Sacculectomy $625
- Cystotomy (Bladder Stone Removal) $700
- Enucleation $350
- Entropion/Ectropion $225
- Exploratory Laparotomy/Foreign Body Removal $875 (may require histopathology)
- Gastropexy (Stomach Tack) $250
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat) $950
- Hernia Repair, Diaphragmatic $975
- Hernia Repair, Inguinal $400
- Hernia Repair, Perineal $800
- Hernia Repair, Umbilical $175
- Mass Removal $155-$580
- Nasal Fold Resection $600
- Perineal Urethrostomy (Feline) $850
- Prolapsed Gland of the Third Eyelid (Cherry Eye Repair) $250
- Splenectomy $850
- Vulvoplasty $600
- Wound Repair $155-$580
- 51-75 pounds $50 additional weight adjustment
- 76-100 pounds $75 additional weight adjustment
- >101 pounds $125 additional weight adjustment
If you do not see the surgical procedure your pet needs listed above, please contact us to inquire.
All pets must be spayed/neutered to receive surgical services. If your pet is not spayed/neutered and in need of surgery, we would be happy to schedule the spay/neuter procedure as well.
We do not offer declaw surgery for cats, ear cropping, tail docking, or any other cosmetic surgery.
- Preanesthetic Blood Work $75
- Histopathology $125
Preanesthetic Blood Work
Preanethetic blood work is always recommended to ensure that your pet is a good candidate for anesthesia and surgery, especially for patients over the age of five years. Preoperative blood work may be required for particular surgical procedures.
Preanesthetic blood work includes a complete blood count (CBC) and a chemistry profile. Preanesthetic blood work can be completed the morning of surgery or during a preoperative visit prior to the surgery date.