Starting April 9th, we are excited to introduce primary, acute and chronic affordable care for your pets.
Call us today to schedule your appointment.
In an effort to improve the lives of pets in our community and keep them healthy and in loving homes, we offer primary and preventive care for pets that have already been spayed/neutered.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday from 7:45am - 4:45pm.
Our primary care team works to help prevent, diagnose and manage acute and chronic diseases and conditions such as allergies, kidney disease, dermatitis, diabetes, arthritis and other medical problems affecting your pet.
Wellness Exam: $39
Medical Appointment Office Visit Fee: $59
- 1-yr Rabies vaccination $21
- 3-yr Rabies vaccination $21
- HCP 1-year Feline Distemper- Combination vaccine for Herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia $21
- HCP 3-year Feline Distemper- Combination vaccine for Herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia $21
- FeLV- Feline Leukemia vaccine $21
- DAPPV 1-year- Combination vaccine for Canine Distemper Virus, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus $21
- DAPPV 3-year- Combination vaccine for Canine Distemper Virus, Adenovirus Type 2, and Parvovirus $21
- Kennel Cough (Parainfluenza and Bordetella) vaccine $21
- Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2) vaccines $30
- Lyme vaccine $37
- Lepto4 vaccine $21
- Found Animals microchip with registration $25
- FeLV/FIV/Heartworm test for cats $49
Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus/Heartworm testing is recommended for all cats. This is a blood test that checks for these infectious diseases in the cat’s bloodstream. Leukemia and FIV are transmitted through bites, infected body fluids such as saliva, grooming, sexual contact, and mother to offspring. Heartworms are transmitted by infected mosquitoes.
- 4DX test for dogs $49
A heartworm test, including tests for tick-borne diseases-Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma is recommended for dogs ages 6 months and older.
- Drontal Plus deworming for cats $15
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs up to 25 pounds $20
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs 26-50 pounds $30
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs over 50 pounds $45
- Advantage II flea treatment for dogs $10
- Advantage II flea treatment for cats $10
- Flea/tick treatment for dogs $15
- Frontline Plus flea/tick treatment for cats $15
- Revolution (fleas, heartworms, ear mites, deworming) for cats $15
Heartworm Preventative Medication (six month supply)
- Heartgard Plus for dogs under 25 pounds $34
- Heartgard Plus for dogs 26-50 pounds $44
- Heartgard Plus for dogs 50-100 pounds $49