In an effort to improve the lives of pets in our community and keep them healthy and in loving homes, we offer preventive care including vaccines and testing for pets that have already been spayed/neutered. These wellness appointments are available for healthy pets only. If your pet is sick or injured, please contact your primary care veterinarian.
The cost of excellent veterinary care can be expensive because we use much of the same equipment, drugs, and materials used in a human hospital. Please keep in mind that the veterinarians involved in your animal’s care are on salary and have no financial stake in income generated from the care of your pet. In fact, our financial goal is to simply cover our annual costs.
Appointments are available in the afternoons Monday – Friday. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Wellness Appointment Office Fee $17
- 1-yr Rabies vaccination $19
- 3-yr Rabies vaccination $19
- HCP 1-year Feline Distemper- Combination vaccine for Herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia $19
- HCP 3-year Feline Distemper- Combination vaccine for Herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia $33
- FeLV- Feline Leukemia vaccine $19
- DAPPV 1-year- Combination vaccine for Canine Distemper Virus, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus $19
- DAPV 3-year- Combination vaccine for Canine Distemper Virus, Adenovirus Type 2, and Parvovirus $33
- Kennel Cough (Parainfluenza and Bordetella) vaccine $19
- Canine Influenza (H3N8 & H3N2) vaccines $27
- Lyme vaccine $33
- Lepto4 vaccine $19
- Found Animals microchip with registration $25
- Preanesthetic Blood Work $83
- FeLV/FIV/Heartworm test for cats $44
Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus/Heartworm testing is recommended for all cats. This is a blood test that checks for these infectious diseases in the cat’s bloodstream. Leukemia and FIV are transmitted through bites, infected body fluids such as saliva, grooming, sexual contact, and mother to offspring. Heartworms are transmitted by infected mosquitoes.
- 4DX test for dogs $44
A heartworm test, including tests for tick-borne diseases-Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma is recommended for dogs ages 6 months and older.
- Drontal Plus deworming for cats $15
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs up to 25 pounds $20
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs 26-50 pounds $30
- Drontal Plus deworming for dogs over 50 pounds $45
- Advantage II flea treatment for dogs $10
- Advantage II flea treatment for cats $10
- Advantix II flea/tick treatment for dogs $15
- Frontline Plus flea/tick treatment for cats $15
- Revolution (fleas, heartworms, ear mites, deworming) for cats $15
Heartworm Preventative Medication for Dogs (six month supply)
- Heartgard Plus for dogs under 25 pounds $34
- Heartgard Plus for dogs 26-50 pounds $44
- Heartgard Plus for dogs 50-100 pounds $49
New prices effective April 28, 2018.